Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Zombimas!!

Hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and got many Zombie gifts to enjoy!

My family and friends know that I'm zombie mad so they didn't lack when it came to zombie-themed presents. The gifts I got were amazing!!

I received two amazing books - 'The Mammoth Book Of Zombies' edited by Stephen Jones which includes 26 stories all revolving around zombies. The second book I got was 'Can You Survive The Zombie Apocalypse?' by Max Brallier.



My favourite animals are penguins so I got this cool t-shirt with a zombie penguin on it.



I received five graphic novels to add to the collection, these are:

Night Of The Living Dead: Aftermath Volume 1 by David Hine and German Erramousepe
Night Of The Living Dead: Aftermath Volume 2 by David Hine, Ernesto Chaparro & Thomas Aira
The Walking Dead: Volume 22 by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard, Stephano Guadiano & Cliff Rathburn
Toe Tags featuring George A. Romero with Tommy Castillo & Rodney Ramos
Empire Of The Dead by George A. Romero



I was so happy because a couple lovely people bought me seven Funko Pops from The Walking Dead series. These included:

Prison Rick Grimes
Penny
Michonne & Her Pets (PX Previews Exclusive) 3 set
Carl Grimes
Maggie Greene



I am so chuffed because this means I am one away from completing the set (one of each character, sod getting every single one) that I wish to achieve and that guy is The Woodbury Walker! Can't wait to nab him somewhere. I also love the Michonne three set! It's amazing!

I got a cool version of 'Where's Wally' but this ones called 'Where's The Zombie' by Paul Moran. It's such a cool book and I was so pleased when I got it, it made me laugh. I love it.



Finally, I got three DVDs:

Before Dawn (film)
In The Flesh series 1 & 2
The Walking Dead series 4


No comments:

Post a Comment