Saturday 31 January 2015

Be Nosy In My Room! (Well, The Zombie Parts)

I thought you guys might be interested in seeing my zombie stuff as a whole, and I'm pretty proud of it so why not show it off!

Firstly, my famous Zombie Shelf! Which has been upgraded from a shelf, to shelves, to effectively now a corner.. This is where most of my stuff is, my graphic novels, books, DVDs, Walking Dead canvas, DEAD ALL OVER print, Night Of The Living Dead film cell, few random figures. And above it all, looking down, is the Godfather of Zombies - George A. Romero's autograph and picture!
I love this corner to bits - it's the masterpiece of my room.



Secondly, my funko pop shelf consisting of 21 Walking Dead characters! This took me a while to achieve and with the help of some of them being gifts I managed to get all the ones I have wanted so far. The first one I got was Bicycle Girl and the most recent one I got was the Woodbury Walker. I have two exclusives: Biker Daryl who is one of my favourites, and the Michonne and her Pets three set which is another of my favourites. I love these figures. I think they are brilliant figures considering I am not really a collector of figurines, but funko pop has a place in my heart.



Finally, above my bed I have a Walking Dead canvas print with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Tyreese on it!






No comments:

Post a Comment