Saturday 28 February 2015

Random Zombie Purchases

Yesterday was payday so we decided to take a drive up to the local(ish) shopping center, Lakeside. I didn't go with anything zombie related in mind to buy but I suppose that's the time to go because you end up always finding cool stuff.

And on this day of finding cool stuff I found a Walking Dead t-shirt in Primark, yes, in the men's section but they always have cooler clothes than the women! Anyways, I found it for £8 which I'm pretty chufed about.
I also bought this interesting looking book from Waterstones for £7.99 called 'Zombie Apocalypse' by Stephen Jones. Based in England with people's diary entries on their goings on post-apocalypse so after I'm done reading A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series of books I shall start on this series of books.

Pretty good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment