Monday 15 February 2016

[Television] The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 9 "No Way Out"

SPOILERS

Wow. WHAT AN EPISODE!
There was so much going on!

Firstly, well done Daryl right? Bazooka'd those badboys hilariously.

Abraham was looking so hot.

When I was watching it I was thinking "sod walking through all of those zombies" - absolute madness. Then it was like "MOMMY" and then it was like noooo Sam you absolute mug! Oh you got bitten, OH YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER THAT'S NICE. Ohhh the heartbreak in Rick's face and the flashbacks - how sweet. Then your idiot brother tries to shoot Rick and Carl and then it's like YES MICHONNE - we can always count on you - then OH NO WAY CARL HAHA (I hate you so I don't care). Although he survives in the comics so it's cool.

Did anyone else feel guilty for that Wolf guy? I did a bit, I think Morgan was right.

Then when the whole team gets involved in taking on all those zombies - what a proud moment. Seriously thought Glenn was a goner but then SEXY AS HELL ABRAHAM SAVES HIM BECAUSE HE IS GOD. I love him.

BRILLIANT EPISODE - WRITING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment