Monday 29 February 2016

[Television] The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 11 "Knots Untie"

SPOILERS

I thought this was a really good episode.
I like how the beginning was Abraham based, although I'm not sure how I feel about them following the comics and making him a possible cheater - it's going to suck real bad.

I can't stand watching Michonne and Rick, I love both characters but it feels like I'm watching a brother and sister get it on - it's weird and cringy.

With the group reaching the Hilltop and meeting Gregory I'm feeling as if they series is moving way too fast compared to the comics. They are really catching up now - what happens if they start to surpass the comics?

Gregory seems like an idiot and I don't like him very much.
The Hilltop seems much smaller than I imagined. I can see that they are involving Maggie more which suggests that she will be running it like in the comics. Also, the suggestion regarding Negan and wiping them out, and Maggie's following response about losing something makes me worry about Glenn's fate soon - only because it was Maggie that mentioned it.

That coat Rick Grime's wears has sure had a lot of blood on it from many different people. It was brilliant when that woman punched him and Michonne knocked her to the floor, badass Michonne strikes again - love her.

I almost cried at that baby scan - I am so happy for them but so worried about Glenn!

You can tell the next few episodes will be BIG and I bet this season ends on a massive cliff-hanger.


No comments:

Post a Comment