Friday 11 March 2016

[Television] The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 12. "Not Tomorrow Yet"

SPOILERS

I adore Carol and her cookies, and when she put one on Sam's grave I felt so sad for her - I bet she loved the kid really. Her and Morgan really need to sort it out.

Abraham ended it with Rosita which I'm definitely gutted about, Sasha hasn't really shown that much interest so it could have been a big mistake.

When Glenn made his first kill of a human my heart was racing and I really did feel for him. It was a horrible situation and I really thought he would buckle. You could see the devastation in his eyes - even more so when he saw those pictures on the wall which were absolutely vile and made me feel ill.

Did anyone notice the Johnny Depp cameo?
[The three zombie heads that supposedly look like Gregory - the one on the right was cast with inspiration from Johnny Depp]

Tara declared her love for Denise which was lovely and you can soooooo tell Tara was pregnant in real life when she was filming this. Hiding her belly with dishes and big jumpers - does not work.

Well done to Gabriel. Knew they kept him alive for a reason.

I thought it was a brilliant episode, absolutely brilliant so far. I'm worried for Maggie and Carol because those women seem ridiculously ruthless. Eugh.

They're getting more badass as the episodes go on - a little too much, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment