Tuesday 29 March 2016

[Television] The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 15. "East"

SPOILERS

It was nice to see a few more familiar faces this episode with most characters cropping up in places.

I think Carol is on the verge of a breakdown and I hope she isn't being led to her fate in the comics - suicide. That would really suck, they have done brilliantly with her character since season one and I think they need to keep more original characters alive. You could tell killing those guys really got to her, but for now we still do not know if she is hurt.

Maggie is worrying me. In the comics she has the baby, but I hope in the TV show she doesn't miscarry as that would be absolutely awful. I think Enid is conveying Sophia's role in the comics as Maggie and Glenn's adopted daughter - sort of.

I think Rick is starting to see some truth in Morgan's ways - you could see it in his face when Morgan told him about keeping that Wolf alive.

I hope Glenn and Michonne get out okay, although I'm wondering how on earth it's going to happen. I really hope Glenn doesn't meet his comic book fate. A fate, however, that I feel will be passed on to Daryl. We aren't sure if Daryl is dead, but we are pretty certain that was his blood from the gunshot. I think he will survive this though, and will later on be subject to the wrath of Negan and Lucille. I feel the character isn't really progressing as much as the others, and I've also heard Norman Reedus is getting into films, which suggests he is the big character that will leave the show. This, however, will cause an uproar. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment