Monday 8 August 2016

Containment - Episode 1, "Pilot"

I got the impression this new show was about zombies, I think I'm wrong however it is about a similar virus. The only different is, is that is 100% fatal.

It started in Atlanta... I think they could have changed that to be honest. Somewhere new, perhaps? I guess we can see where they got their inspiration from.
From the first episode it appears to obviously be some sort of propaganda. A Syrian man is smuggled in from the Middle East, has this odd, new, genetically altered virus, goes to a hospital and spreads this virus. I guess some sort of bio-terrorism.

It shows the perspective from two couples - a young couple and the girl is pregnant. A middle-aged couple, Lex is a police officer and his girlfriend works with computers (a bit more high-tech than I make it sound). There is also a teacher and a doctor.

By the end of the episode the whole section is contained, hence, "Containment" and the couples are separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment