Saturday 2 August 2014

Zombie Plushes

This is just going to be a quick post just to show you a couple of plushes I have that are zombie related.

Firstly, I bought this cute little penguin in the sale of an online store. Penguins are my favourite animals ever, and zombies are just, clearly, my passion, so what better than a zombie penguin?! I'll tell you, a zombie penguin in the sale! I love him, he's so cute and the detail is really good for a cute little toy.



Secondly, I love Funko and they have now brought out their own range of plushes! They have a few Walking Dead ones, including Bicycle Girl but I opted to buy my favourite male character, oh yes, Daryl Dixon. In my opinion it doesn't really look like him, but it made me laugh and considering I get a student discount in Forbidden Plant I thought 'why not?' He's adorable and makes a cute little addition to my zombie collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment