Monday 13 October 2014

The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 1

Oh my god!!! How tense was that episode?! The first five minutes were just filled with blood and the whole episode just got gorier. I really do think they have heightened the effects and most definitely, the gore factor. Did anybody notice we see the guy that Rick and Carol met in the house and we all thought 'what on earth was that scene about?' I won't give spoilers but keep an eye out for it. It's really early in the episode, too.

It was more like Season 4's finale than the start of Season 5.

I still can't get over how much Eugene and Abraham look like their characters in the comics.

When watching it, wait until after the credits, there's a scene after them which you won't want to miss.

What a brilliant episode, I can't wait for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment