Saturday 18 October 2014

Winter London Film And Comic Convention - 18/10/14 - Zombie Haul

Today I went to the London Film and Comic Convention in Earls Court. Same place where I went in July and the same place where I met Romero, unfortunately this time there wasn't many cool zombie guests that I wanted to meet, which I didn't mind - saves me money!

Last time I went it was packed and disgustingly overcrowded but this time there were barely any people, so I had a good look at all the stalls there, bonus!

So all the goodies I got today are Walking Dead related, I'm not complaining and to be honest, there wasn't any other zombie stuff there really - except for an overpriced pillow.

I managed to get my hands on a Walking Dead print for £7 which I'm really happy about, I'm going to put it above my bed.

To add to my Funko Pop! Walking Dead collection, which I can't wait to complete, (well, until they bring out the sixth series of the pops), I got the RV Walker which was the last one there, there was another but the box was bashed up. I also got the Prison Guard Walker, the lovely Herschel and my favourite lady, Carol. The thing I like about getting Pops! at conventions is that you can check out the paint work before you buy it, some of the paint work is really shoddy which sucks.

I'm really happy with what I got today and next week I'll be driving to the Excel for another con - MCM! I can't wait, I've been saving for these cons and now I can fuel my zombie addiction - one Saturday after the other!



No comments:

Post a Comment