Monday 9 March 2015

The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 13

I thought this was actually a really good episode. I must admit I am now tempted to try one of Carol's Cookies - Apple sauce and chocolate, yum? They should actually make these as some type of merchandise, imagine that.
I'm finding it so weird at the moment the fact they're all... clean. I'm just so not used to it now, they all scrub up well don't they? I love this though, the whole 'family' atmosphere and the little gathering. If I end up in a zombie apocalypse I think that's where I'd like to end up. But, I can't understand how they stroll around care free. I would be so on edge at the wall being knocked over by walkers at any minute.
Anyway, there was one awfully sad moment that I couldn't watch, I wish they did that differently.
But in contrast it seems a romance is possibly brewing, I'm not going to say who between, though!

This was an enjoyable episode and I'm looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment