Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Walking Dead - Season 5, Episode 14

Firstly, apologies for the tardiness.
Secondly, we haven't seen Father Gabriel in a while, now all of a sudden he is here, what the hell is he up to?!
Thirdly, I'm loving Abraham at the minute, and Eugene is really proving himself.
Fourthly, I'm getting ridiculously sick of that selfish mug, Nicholas.
Where was Michonne? Don't really care for Carl... Was happy he wasn't on the screen to annoy me once again.
I'm so sad for Glenn, Tara and Noah.
What is Maggie going to do with that information?
Carol?!?!
The Rick storyline is kind of following the comics...
This episode made me angry! A lot of 'oh no!' and 'what is going on?!' moments. Although I think it has been the best episode thus far since the Mid-Season Finale.
I liked the Romero style of ripping guts from the stomach.

The way I'm writing this shows my thought process because I'm trying to comprehend what just happened, as in, so much happened and I can't get my thoughts down quick enough.

Basically - bring on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment