Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Walking Dead, Season 5 Rant *SPOILER AHEAD*

Firstly, I'm going to shout SPOILER ALERT on this one. I hate spoilers so I never usually write them but I must admit I'm getting a bit impatient with 'The Walking Dead' and I'll tell you why.

After mulling over the latest episode I'm getting a bit fed up with the producers. Don't get me wrong, it's one of my favourite television series of all time but, I feel they need to calm down a bit. In my opinion they are relying too much on the shock factor of a characters death to boost ratings. 'Lets just kill off another black guy because that hasn't been done before.' Tyreese, Bob and Noah have all been killed off now, what is with that? I was gutted when Tyreese died, yes, I cried. I didn't see the point in Bob dying and I feel killing off Noah was a huge mistake. His character had so much potential, literally so much.

I understand that in a zombie apocalypse unexpected things happen. But this is a television series. I wouldn't mind if things were going a bit slow but as long as they were building up a decent storyline. Killing off random, strong and brilliant characters is not going to make the viewer happy. I think they need to start re-thinking before they kill off too many original/decent characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment