Wednesday 14 October 2015

[Television] The Walking Dead - Season 6, Episode 1.

I appreciated the fact that this was 1 hour 20 minutes instead of the regular hour.

At first I started off a bit confused, but, when the flash backs started to happen, it all made sense. I liked the idea of the past being in black and white, and I also felt that they managed to merge two episodes into one by playing them side by side sort of thing. It made the storyline much more interesting, rather than having the past as one episode and the present as another.

Loving the new character, Heath, who looks astonishingly like the comics, however, I felt this episode was slow. Slow, in a good way though. Trying to divert a heard away from camp in a few minutes is obviously not realistic. I like slow, though. Because I feel too much has happened too quickly in each season - that's why I appreciate the slower episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment