Sunday 18 October 2015

The Waking Dead 7" Vinyl Figures

Last week I had a look in HMV in Oxford Street and they had this really cool Walking Dead 7" Prison Guard/Riot Gear Zombie Vinyl Figure, it was £19.99 but reduced to £9.99 I thought "bargain" and swooped. I had a ten pounds off voucher so I used that to buy this really cool figure!

I didn't really know much about these figures, I've seen them before but not really took much notice. But when I saw it in real life, and not just a picture on screen, I just fell in love and bought it.

Then, I did my homework. They are made by Funko (just like the Pop! range) and I believe there are 4 vinyl figures in this range, Daryl Dixon, Daryl Dixon (bloody version), RV Walker and the Prison Guard Walker.

To my luck, I went into www.lairoftheoctopus.co.uk and they had a sale on these exact figures. I managed to get Bloody Daryl Dixon which is a Walker Stalker Convention Exclusive (2013) for just £9.98!!! I also grabbed the RV Walker for a ridiculous price of £6.98! The RV Walker is one of my favourite zombies so I'm glad they decided to make him in this range. They all sold pretty quickly so I'm so pleased I got in there first.

Normally these figures are £20+ so for the prices I got them at I'm a seriously happy girl!

Normally, I don't get doubles of characters. For instance, with my Walking Dead Pop! collection I only have one of each character. However, there are only 4 of these figures (with the pops there are so many, that's why I stuck to one of each character) so I'm really tempted to complete the set and get normal Daryl Dixon... Well, hopefully one day!

I love these figures so much and I think they compliment my collection greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment