Friday 1 May 2015

Jason Miller Art - Zombie Originals

Lately I've been browsing the website Etsy and it is such an amazing website. There are loads of handmade items, original art (and prints) and just general, original items that you can't help but fall in love with. Whilst I was browsing through the zombie section of this website I came across an amazing artist called Jason Miller.

Jason Miller sells his ORIGINAL art on sketch cards and larger pieces. Not prints, but originals and I love them! He has loads of zombie drawings and a lot of horror themed/influenced drawings, from movies and television shows. The pictures are brilliantly detailed and worth much more than he asks, so I will definitely be buying more of these. I can tell that Jason Miller is going to be a constant throughout my zombie art collection and I look forward to seeing what he produces next.

Delivery was very quick too.

If you would like to check out his art this is his Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/people/truetilldeath

Below are the originals I purchased from his store. My pictures of his drawings don't do them justice.

Iconic Zombie Girl from 'Night of the Living Dead'


RV Walker from 'The Walking Dead'


Bicycle Girl from 'The Walking Dead'

No comments:

Post a Comment