Tuesday 26 May 2015

MCM Expo - 22/05/2015 - Zombie Buys

This year I went to MCM on the Friday as they now do it as a whole day, it was really fun and very enjoyable. There were quite a few people, but it was not ridiculously packed like it is in the weekend, so if you can go on the Friday I highly recommend it.

The first zombie buy I found was a beautiful hand made charm bracelet by BunnyBeadsUK (she's on Etsy by that name). The charm bracelet is Walking Dead themed. I love the shovel charm, I think this is what sold me as I think the blood on it is a great touch.



This amazing Walking Dead bag!



Then, I went over to Comic Village and got talking to an independent writer. He had a range of books and comics but he told me about his zombie one called Teal and for £3 I couldn't say no. The lovely man even gave me a free zombie book mark of a character in his comic. You can find this comic and others at www.geekycomics.com 



Finally, also in Comic Village I found two guys who had compiled a load of zombie stories in one Anthology called Dead Roots, written and drawn by them. They also signed it for me, too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment