Monday 11 May 2015

Walking Dead Light

As previously stated before I've been in love with Etsy for a while now and I'm finding some great things on there lately, well, just check out this beauty!!



It's a handmade light that says 'The Walking Dead' 'Fight The Dead Fear The Living' with zombies underneath. Because it's made of glass it looks brilliant on its own as a glass ornament, but with the light turned on it looks absolutely phenomenal! You have the option to pick a range of colours for your light - I opted for green because I thought it suited the situation better.

This is one of my staple pieces to my zombie collection and definitely one of my favourites. I am in love with it and I adore it.

If you'd like to get one (they do more than just this, there are loads of other cool lights in stock), check out their Etsy page here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/IncredibleInnovation?ref=l2-shop-info-name

Delivery was super quick and they are very talented. I would highly recommend this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment