Sunday 30 October 2016

[Graphic Novel] The Extinction Parade Volume 2: War by Max Brooks

I must be honest, I really like the idea of this series. Vampires think the zombie apocalypse is great as they aren't targeted, and they live a consequence free life as civilization falls. But they then realise their food source is on the verge of becoming extinct.
However, I really do feel like I can't connect with the two main women in this graphic novel. I find the story something that I don't remember much after I have read it.

Vampires do what they do best, and kill with their brute force and extreme strength. Turns out zombie blood isn't good when it comes in contact with vampire blood and the vampires feel that they are fighting a lost cause. They start to realise that this is not enough and that they need to use weapons. A sacred vampire army appear in order to save the day as the vampires fail at trying to eliminate the zombies with their bare hands by punching and kicking their brains. They find weaponry hard to figure out, as it is not something they are accustom to. Saying this, I wouldn't know how to use a gun either to be honest. Let's hope with some good tuition the fight can carry on.

New skills must be learnt and trust must be created in order to save the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment