Sunday 30 October 2016

The Walking Dead Graphic Novel Volume #26, Call to Arms.

I was starting to get a bit bored with the Walking Dead graphic novels - shocker, I know. But this volume. Wow. Just wow. It really brought my love for the comics flooding back. The story was brilliant and not boring at all. 

I'm going to say *spoilers* here... so, you've been warned.

Rick is getting weak and I hate that... he's just pathetic and useless. He has been beaten up too many times and he is just (physically) far beyond his years. It sucks. He is no longer the hero we all loved and it is upsetting. 
Carl is growing up and becoming leader material.
Eugene has found someone on the radio he fixed... I'm looking forward to this story line - I hope it's a new bunch of people.
Michonne seems to be coming out of her depression.
Andrea is cool as always... as is Maggie.
And then there's Negan...
Well his character has (sort of) turned the tables and he seems... cool? I can't believe I'm saying that. Although, what he did to Alpha, is this going to bring the war with the whisperers even closer??

No comments:

Post a Comment