Sunday 27 July 2014

Zombie Figures

Before I even seriously watched anything post-apocalyptic and zombiefied, I would always play that game Plants Vs Zombies, what a funny game that was. I'm pretty sure anyone who has been in a comic shop or a comic convention has seen at least something Funko Pop! related. Alas, anyone who sees, falls in love with these little figures with their big heads. As a gift I was bought the Plants Vs Zombies Disco Zombie Funko Pop! Unfortunately he is not in his box but he does make me chuckle. Next to him I saw the miniature figures for about £2.99, which you only surely know which one you have bought once you open the packet, and I really wanted the Zombie Yeti, after feeling around on multiple packets I was pretty sure I found him, and hooray for me, I did just that.



In addition to the Zombie Funko Pop figures, I have two in relation to The Walking Dead. The first ever Funko I ever bought was Bicycle Girl from Season 1. I thought this figure style made her so sweet looking and she is my favourite zombie of all time. Anyone who watches or even reads The Walking Dead knows how iconic she is.

Secondly, I heard through the grape vine there was going to be an exclusive Daryl Dixon Funko Pop! coming out soon, I kept my eye out and it definitely was not disappointing, 'Biker Daryl' a PX Previews Exclusive was released and I snapped it up as quickly as I could. He is my favourite Daryl Dixon Funko figure and I am so glad I got him as he seems to be so hard to find now. I have several other Funko figures which are not zombie related and out of all of them he is my most prized and without a doubt my favourite one.


No comments:

Post a Comment