Monday 1 September 2014

[Film] 28 Days Later (2002) Review

I actually really enjoyed this film, again, set in my hometown of London, England, it is fantastic to see places that you have been to and the most iconic places in London as if there had actually been an apocalypse. What really gets me is that London is so packed with tourists and Londoners, trust me, it's disgustingly packed - in fact, we probably are in need of a plague... Anyway, back to the point, it is so packed I'm amazed how they managed to make these iconic, busy places look so quiet and deserted. This, in my opinion, makes the film more favourable than the likes of Cockneys Vs Zombies.

I found out that filming started on September first, (how funny, considering I decided to review this film on September 1st without knowing that initially). And they started filming in the early hours when they could control traffic and the coming and going of people. What amazed me was that that actually briefly shut the M1. For people who don't know, the M1 is a motorway which connects London and Leeds. How amazing is that?

This film is great if you are English and would like to see what your country looks like post apocalypse. The story is great and it's pretty gruesome too.


No comments:

Post a Comment