Saturday 20 September 2014

TWD - The Governor Funko Pop!

I have almost completed reading The Governor books, the extra, actual books alongside the graphic novels. I am 9 chapters away from finishing the last book. When I am finished I shall write an overall review.

Anyway, because of these books I've been wanting to get my hands on The Governor Funko Pop! To sit alongside them. Yesterday I went into Forbidden Planet in Tottenham Court Road and there he was! Students get 10% off in there which is great so I bagged him for £8.99! Bargain. I'm hoping to collect all of The Walking Dead Pops, however I don't want to get doubles. For instance, the Glenn figure that is coming out in October is so much better than the first Glenn, so I'll just get him.

What's good about The Walking Dead Pops, they have their exclusives, granted, but you can get your hands on at least one of every character (that's out so far) guaranteed, not one character is an exclusive only which is pretty good, so hopefully I'll be getting some of these across the next few months.

Well, here he is, in all his glory:


No comments:

Post a Comment