Friday 26 September 2014

Ebola Victims 'Rise From The Dead' ?!

Okay so, anyone who has a television or access to the internet should know about the outbreak of Ebola amongst African countries. It has recently been reported that two victims of the virus have 'risen from the dead' just before they were about to be taken to burial. Both these cases were women, but they were however, in different villages.

Being a zombie maniac I'm surely not the only one who automatically thought of zombies when I saw this news article, right?

No, they are not cannibalistic and rising from the dead to eat the living, but this whole process of dying and coming back, is halfway defining a zombie.

As a zombie fan I of course have my theory of how the zombie apocalypse would happen, and of course, my zombie survival plan. My theory consistes of a virus, like Ebola, being spread. More like a mutated version of Ebola, along with rabies possibly and of course airborne too. My theory is that some idiot in a lab tested the wrong thing, mixed the wrong viruses and hey presto, created a super virus which causes a major plague, if you wish, and 'kills off' the majority of the population. Only the living have to defend themselves from these zombie like 'people' - who are zombie like purely because of the culmination of viruses in their system and the symptoms of these viruses causing havoc to no end. That's just my theory in short.

The news article is from a trusted, (as trusting as a newspaper can get) source. It came from one of the UK's top, respected newspapers - The Mirror.

Read the article here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ebola-victims-african-village-rise-4320414

In all fairness, I'm quite worried about how this is all going to pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment