Monday 1 September 2014

[Film] Cockneys Vs Zombies Review (2012)

Okay so, considering this is set in my gracious homeland, England, UK, and from where I pretty much live and am very familiar with, The East End, I wasn't 100% taken with this film as I was with the others that I have seen. Considering I enjoy zombie and apocalyptic films almost every time I watch one I was gutted when I wasn't with this. It's a comedy, I get that, I enjoy zombie comedies - Zombieland for example. But this, it just didn't get me like a zombie film usually would. I chuckled here and there, and it was funny to hear the cockney accent that we Brits love, but as a film it is definitely not in my top ten. I wouldn't completely rule out watching it though as it does have some hilarious moments.

Thinking about it though, this is how the Brits would probably do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment