Friday 26 September 2014

Human Flesh Burgers At A Pop Up Terminus In London!

Inspired by the Season Finale of The Walking Dead's last season, Season 4, a London chef has decided to created a 'burger that tastes like human flesh'.

Chef James Thomlinson referred to the testimonials of cannibals on what they thought human flesh tastes like. He will be mixing 'veal, chicken livers, bone marrow and pork' to create the taste of human meat. He will be creating a scecret, pop up Terminus somewhere in East London and if people want to go and grab a free flesh burger they will have to follow the Chef on Twitter and use #terminustavern to find out where the destination is along the way. This will be happening next Tuesday, the 30th of September. Unfortunately I will be having a long day of University lectures in South London. 

I guess I am in two minds about this, one, I think if you actually want to experience what human flesh tastes like you must have something strange going on inside your head. But on the other hand it's quite a quirky, original idea that gives zombie lovers the opportunity to have a close-to-apocalypse experience. I would like to check it out but I would feel rather weird about tasting the burger, I think I'd need some convincing.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2766727/Do-want-fr-eyes-Chef-creates-burgers-taste-like-human-FLESH-using-hand-accounts-cannibalism-flavour-close-possible.html#ixzz3EQHaCchh 



No comments:

Post a Comment