Monday 15 September 2014

[Television] Z Nation Premieres In The USA

I was reading around and I came across a new television show which started on Friday, 12th September 2014 on Syfy. I was disappointed to find that it was only in the USA considering that we have that channel in England too. I looked in the TV Magazine thinking I'd missed it, but it wasn't in there either. I watched the trailer and it seemed pretty cool. A lot of people are saying it's no match for The Walking Dead, but who cares? We need some more diversity in the way of Zombie TV. These zombies are fast, and the fast ones are the scariest.

Here's the trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqbHm6RTHHM

You can watch the first episode on Syfy's website, I think. I haven't tried to yet because it keeps telling me to download their free app. Also, I'm not 100% sure that this episode will even be viewable in the UK. I might download the app then get told that the content is not supported in my country.

Well... Sifting heavily through the FAQs I managed to find the answer.

"This service is only available to customers of participating U.S. TV providers watching in the U.S."

Sucks. 

Hopefully Z Nation will get a UK air date and hopefully us English can actually watch it. In the mean time I'm hoping to find a site somewhere. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment