Monday 8 September 2014

Night Of The Living Dead Graphic Novels - Trilogy Completed!

After receiving the third Night Of The Living Dead graphic novel by John Russo, Mike Wolfer and Thomas Aira I decided to read Volume #2 again and of course, start off, and finish, Volume #3. I think after the second read I appreciated the comics a lot more and seriously got into the story line and connected with characters, whereas before I found it a little hard to do. I think that I possibly got used to the writing style and that made me enjoy them so much more.

I love how they're based in the swinging sixties! I think this adds a different element to them and that makes these graphic novels individual in their own right because of this.

All I need to get now is the Aftermath series and this mini collection will be done.

You can read my original post here: http://thestrollingunwell.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/night-of-living-dead-graphic-novels.html

(Apologies for the glare on the photo)
I know you're thinking 'but there are four books, that's not a trilogy!' The first book in the picture, as mentioned in my linked post above, is just a preview book of the three graphic novels (the next three books in the picture). You can also read about that book in my previous post (above).


No comments:

Post a Comment